Check out free online resources for early learning from birth to age 5 and K – 3, including links to resources for assistance with access to food, income assistance, and health care.
Find activities you can do at home and offline to help your child be ready for their next grade from K – 3. The activities are aligned with academic standards and provided to help you prepare your child for success. Not every child is expected to master every standard. These resources will be updated to add subjects and help keep learning engaging and fun.
Georgia Home Classroom is a collaboration between GPB Education and Georgia Department of Education (GaDOE) to support at-home learning for students in pre-K through 12th grade, including digital learning resources and an instructional broadcast schedule.
Check out the latest news and stories that affect children in Georgia.
What Can I Do?
- Find a medical home for your family and ensure your child gets all well-child checkups and recommended immunizations. Find access to income-assisted insurance for children.
- Talk with your children, tell them stories, and read to them at all ages, beginning before birth.
- Find quality child care centers for your children.
- Learn more about your local schools and how to get involved.
- Browse through our stories for ideas and inspiration, and then come back to share your own success stories as your local efforts expand and deepen.
- Hear more about our four-pillar framework for achieving reading proficiency by third grade.
- Check out relevant data points for monitoring the progress of conditions related to achieving reading proficiency by third grade—and use our data tools.
- Find more resources to assist your child.
- Use the Community Locator to see if your community has joined the Campaign and, if not, find out how to bring yours together to get kids reading.